Archive for the ‘IT events’ Category
I was informed by Dr. John Ure from the University of Hong Kong about the following program.
TRPC – the services arm of the Telecommunications Research Project (TRP) of the University of Hong Kong – in response to industry demand, has announced the following course of six one-day training modules. They are designed for participants from companies in any industry
- Telecoms 101 – 26th Feb. 2007
- Enterprise Networks – How to Profit? – 27th Feb. 2007
- Web Technologies – Logs, Blogs and Plogs – 28th Feb. 2007
- Disruptive Technologies – Future-proof your Business – 1st Mar. 2007
- Building the Business Case – Price your network and the people who run it. – 2nd Mar. 2007
- Regional Telecom Markets – China, India, Vietnam and the region. – 3rd Mar. 2007
Each of the above modules can be taken separately. And the cost is HK$ 8,880 per person.
More information about the course contents, speakers and further contact details can be found here.
Please pass the word to those interested.
More event details on – http://punehackathon.pbwiki.com/
Venue and Date:
14 Trade Field,
Opposite Sony World Showroon
Sanghavi Nagar, Aundh
July 29-30, 2006
All day and night
Presentations will start Sunday afternoon
I am looking forward to attending it, though I just know a very high level of Ruby and Rails. Booking my calendar for this one right away.