Archive for the ‘Blogosphere’ Category
As I am currently in HKSAR, I am invariably interested in IT developments and trends of this region.
According to the report, as of November 3rd, 2006:
- There are 19.87 million Chinese bloggers worldwide.
- 52.3 million Chinese blogs.
- Every blogger has 2.6 blogs.
- Number of bloggers increased by 24%.
- The number of blogs increased by 41%.
- Almost half of bloggers (48.5%) update their blogs in day time or working hour (from 10 am to 6 pm).
- Currently there are 1460 blogging service providers in China.
- It (number of blogging service providers) is an increase of 55% year over year.
- The top 10 service providers are:
Additionally, to get a flavour of the global trends, as per Technorati, the number of global blogs are doubling every 7 months.